Re: [Aroid-l] Tropical Kentucky Landscape

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Tropical Kentucky Landscape
  • From: Tom Vincze <philofan@philodendron.org>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:34:19 -0800

That's encouraging, Brian, since I have been growing one of these very same plants from you. It's only three feet tall at this point, but I'm looking forward to it picking up some height in the coming months. Among the alocasias and colocasias I have planted out, it is one of the faster growers and does night mind the colder evenings of late.

Tom Vincze

Tom that is Colocasia Coffee cups. I grew it to around 8 feet tall this season. I have yet to see a flower on it maybe next season.