Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 6:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Re: ID

So,

Acorus calamus is not an aroid (Acoraceae)
Aglaonema_hybr is the most probably 'Manila Pride' or 'Brilliant' or A. nitidum 'Curtisii'
Aglaonema - not "modestrum" but "modestum"
Dieffenbachia_hybr is 'Tropic Marianne'
Philodendron_unkn is Ph. bipennifolium or a cross of bipennifolium × pedatum (if such exists)

Greetings
Marek