[Aroid-l] RE: ID please, Eduardo??

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] RE: ID please, Eduardo??
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 07:07:04 +0000

From : 	Harry Witmore <harrywitmore@witmore.net>
Sent : 	Sunday, December 17, 2006 6:47 PM
To : 	"'Discussion of aroids'" <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
Subject : 	RE: [Aroid-l] 'New' commercial aroids in pots

Dear Harry and Friends,

This is one of the two new ones I have been seeing, the other, called I believe 'splash', remains unidentified. If you get this, Eduardo, please take a look and see if you know what it is. If anyone 'out there' has this plant, please grow it to an adult and lets see what it turns out to be!

Thanks Harry,

The second one is a patented Philo called 'Brazil' I believe.

Harry Witmore
Cloud Jungle Epiphytes