[Aroid-l] Mooooooore pix

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Mooooooore pix
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@xs4all.nl>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 12:18:03 +0100

A few weeks ago, I prepared a message to be sent to aroid-l on a large-scale
upgrade of pix of a number of genera. Today I found this message still in my
email-"to be sent"-box and I wonder if I ever sent it. If I did, well,
sorry, if I didn't, well enjoy (below).

Albert and I have uploaded quite some new pix to the IAS website. They are
additions to or entirely new species/genera:

Alocasia beccarii
Alocasia reginulae
Ambrosina bassii
Amorphophallus antsingyensis
Amorphophallus hottae
Amorphophallus kachinensis
Amorphophallus synandrifer
Amorphophallus taurostigma
Amorphophallus verticillatus
Amorphophallus yunnanensis
Amydrium humile
Amydrium medium
Amydrium zippellianum
Ariopsis peltata
Arisaema bottae
Arisaema candidissimum
Arisaema maxwellii
Arisaema ringens
Arisaema taiwanense f. cinereum
Arisarum proboscideum
Arisarum simorrhinum
Arisarum vulgare
Arophyton buchetii
Arophyton crassifolium
Arophyton humbertii
Arum besserianum
Arum creticum
Arum cylindraceum
Arum cyrenaicum
Arum dioscoridis
Arum elongatum
Arum hygrophilum
Arum idaeum
Arum jacquementii
Arum korolkowii
Arum lucanum
Arum maculatum
Arum nigrum
Arum palaestinum
Arum pictum
Arum purpureospathum
Arum rupicola
Asterostigma lombardii
Biarum crispulum
Biarum ditschianum
Biarum pyrami
Biarum tenuifolium
Caladium n.sp.
Carlephyton glaucophyllum
Culcasia mannii
Culcasia rotundifolia
Lysichiton americanus
Lysichiton camtchatcensis
Mangonia uruguaya
Pinellia cordata
Pinellia pedatisecta
Pinellia peltata
Pseudohydrosma gabunensis
Remusatia pumila
Spathantheum orbignyanum
Synandrospadix vermitoxicus
Taccarum caudatum
Taccarum crassispathum
Taccarum warmingii
Theriophonum infaustum
Typhonium diversifolium
Typhonium horsfieldii
Typhonium varians

Pictures have been donated by:

Peter Boyce on behalf of Malaysiana Tropicals
Bonaventure Magrys
Brian Williams
Pascal Bruggeman
Arno Clement