Re: [Aroid-l] Alocasia or other genus ID

thanks for your help and ID.

I searched for pictures of the usual suspects (Alocasia, Colocasia etc.)
and found this one:

And this seemed to me very closely; after your mail I will write to the
Exoten-Forum that C. gigantea probably is the one.

Would you know, if Colocasia gigantea is correct taxonomic term for this
plant? Or has it been renamed or been identified to belong to another

I am still puzzled that it is not listed in the species list of the

Happy growing,