Re: Philo. tortum status ?

  • Subject: Re: Philo. tortum status ?
  • From: <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 10:26:29 +0000

[Aroid-l] Philo. tortum status ?‏
From: 	aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com on behalf of Michael Pascall (mickpascall@hotmail.com)
Sent: 	Thu 12/06/07 2:10 AM
To: 	Discussion of aroids (aroid-l@gizmoworks.com)
Security scan upon download 	Trend Micro ® logo
Attachments: ATT00001 (0.1 KB)

Dear Michael,

The only one who can give us GOOD information on the status of Philodendron tortum will be Dr. Thomas Croat at MOBOT, who I believe is one of its co-authors.   Hopefully Tom will see our plea and reply, and the IAS site will be soon updated!

Good Growing,
Julius

>>Saw the fantastic picture of the tortured spike on David Schereberichs site , but the species was listed as P.pinnatilobum . I remember Julius going into this in great detail a few years ago .
The name has not been added to the species list of Philodendrons on the IAS site .<<