Re: FW: Aroideana - and help to get it right

  • Subject: Re: FW: Aroideana - and help to get it right
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 12:01:20 -0600

Dear Derek:

            I loved your open letter.  I have said the same to numerous correspondents in the past.  There is frequent bitching about lack of horticultural content but few actually want to contribute something and I have likewise offered to re-write submissions. We have suggested titles, topics that might be of interest and I have even pursued specific individuals who I know could write on a subject but I can’t recall getting any responses.  It is pretty depressing. I will comment separately about your comments of merging the Newsletter content and that of Aroideana.