FW: Lemna--easy way

  • Subject: FW: Lemna--easy way
  • From: <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 18:53:05 +0000

 From: 	aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com on behalf of Susan B (honeybunny442@yahoo.com)
 Sent: 	Fri 12/07/07 10:44 PM
 To: 	Discussion of aroids (aroid-l@gizmoworks.com)
 Security scan upon download 	Trend Micro ® logo
 Attachments: ATT00001 (0.1 KB)
 Dear Friends,
 A seemingly fool-proof way---hold a handful of sphagnum moss in one hand, pour water with duckweed floating through sphagnum moss, wrap now super-moist sphagnum moss and Lemna in one layer of newspaper, place moist/wet (not dripping!!) packet in a zip-loc bag, wrap ziploc bag in several layers of saran-wrap, tape shut/closed, and mail in a cardboard box.   Lighter, no water to leak (the P.O. does NOT like that!!!).   Receiver just floats sphagnum moss in water and stirs, Lemna, roots still moist.wet and alive, will float off the moss.