Philodendron hybrid names .

  • Subject: Philodendron hybrid names .
  • From: Michael Pascall <mickpascall@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:23:56 +1000

I recently found some of Keith Hendersons fantastic hybrid Philo.
gloriosum x andreanum [ correctly melanochrysum] .
I know this plant is in Hawaii and most likely in some collections on the mainland .
Has anyone seen it with a cultivar name ?
Did Keith ever name it ? Is he still around ?  I know , so many questions .
I also have a very atractive Philo. that looks a little like P.gigas
Has some red reverse to the leaf , and can get very large .
Will put a few pics onto the ID site later tonight .
A few people in the US are already after me for some .

Listen now! New music from the Rogue Traders.
Aroid-L mailing list