Re: titanum picture

Hi, Bernhard,

Of course this is a pretty embarassing performance of an Austrian co-patriot.
So far I have not heard from him, but as an IAS member and producer of a series of
rare aroids, I tried to contact this man, who obviously runs his business just around the corner.
I offered him cooperation for further activities and to prevent mistakes like that.
In the history of aroid research Austrians have done such great work (Schott et alt.), so I am
strongly interested to catch up with this tradition.

Good Growing
Helmut Reisenberger