Re: Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays

  • Subject: Re: Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays
  • From: brian lee <lbmkjm@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 09:07:18 -0800 (PST)

Dear Aroid-l,

Aloha ( In the presence of the breath of life ).  Mele
Kalikimaka ( Merry Christmas) and Hauoli Makahiki Hou!
( Happy New Year ) .

This year marks my first year online and I have been
the beneficiary of great new aroid knowledge on this
forum.  Thank you for the wonderful year of sharing
information.  I am also grateful for the new
friendships that have developed due to our mutual love
of aroids.

All the best wishes for the coming year.   Happy
Holidays. Live well and may the forum prosper.