Alocasia advincula 'Bat Wing'

A friend of mine from the Philippines asked me to post the following:

----
The bat alocasia (from Aklan, Panay Island) is finally described.
George Yao posted it in Aroideana as Alocasia advincula 2 years ago.  The
problem is that it was not described scientifically and the name advincula
was published.  this resulted in nomen nudum and advincula grex may not be
used again for Alocasia.
Lanie medecilo finally submitted Alocasia nycteris Medicilo, Yao et Madulid.
That is now the official name.  Please inform all aroiders of the change.  i
believe the different collectors in US are using Alocasia advincula "Bat
Wing".
----

I found photos online of this Alocasia at:
http://www.alsgh.com/phtml/111page.html

Alan