Re: Syngonium Podophyllum: better pix

  • Subject: Re: Syngonium Podophyllum: better pix
  • From: <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 10:37:15 +0000

> Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 09:29:26 -0600
> From: LLmen@wi.rr.com
> To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
> Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Syngonium Podophyllum: better pix

Dear Taylor,

This is a common cultivar of Syngonium podophyllum, who knows what cultivar name has been applied to it, "Frosty'' I believe is one.   The puckering is nothing new, as is the color.  If this plant is put outside in the ground against a tree (in a warm climate!), it will grow upwards and soon become a ''regular'' S. podophyllum with mature leaves, as is seen all over S. Florida where it has become an invasive weed species.

> To the list: I've taken the liberty of brightening up Taylor's photos a bit
> with my photo program to show the puckering a bit more.
> Don Martinson
> On 11/29/08 7:16 PM, "Taylor Holzer" <taylorholzer@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > this is my syngonium podophyllum it had poitier smoother leaves, now the
> > leaves are appearing puckered it is cool but i am not sure if it is a
> > deformity or a natural variation. the newest leaf that came out was pure
> > creamy yellow with a white vein the rest are green with a white vein.is this a
> > sign that the adault foliage is comeing? any info?

Aroid-L mailing list