Looking for a few Colocasias

  • Subject: Looking for a few Colocasias
  • From: Brian Williams <pugturd@alltel.net>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 23:57:22 -0500

I have been looking for new forms of Colocasias for years and I found a
very interesting list on the Kew data base. The following are some
colocasias I would like to hear more about. I cannot seem to find
sources photos or even good descriptions of these species. Anyone have
any that can take photos of or possibly trade or sell??

    Colocasia bicolor
    Colocasia gongii
    Colocasia konishii
    Colocasia lihengiae  Found photos of this form.
    Colocasia mannii
    Colocasia menglaensis
    Colocasia oresbia