?? searching for species Spathiphyllum

  • Subject: ?? searching for species Spathiphyllum
  • From: Devin Biggs <dbiggs@xantusidesign.net>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 01:29:28 -0400

Hi All,

I am on a hunt for Spathiphyllum species and I wonder if anybody can suggest any United States sources(?). Do you know of any collectors/collections that might have some
material to spare? Hybrid cultivars are of course ubiquitous here, but I have encountered very little information on species.

In exchange for divisions or seeds I can offer payment or plants in trade.

Please send me an email (dbiggs@xantusidesign.net) if you might have any suggestions. Thanks very much for considering this.

Regards,

Devin Biggs