Re: Scale insects

  • Subject: Re: Scale insects
  • From: "Sherry Gates" <TheTropix@msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 10:09:47 -0500

My dear friends, Leslie, Sheldon, Ken, John, Brian & Steve,
   Thank you so much for the invaluable information!!  I've used the soapy water on other pests, but didn't know it could get under the scales' shell (thanks mom & grandma).  I'm thankful to have an arsenal to choose from, and I'll bet there's several other folks on the list that will also benefit from the information y'all have provided. I'll take care of it immediately, before there is damage.  Luckily I think I caught it before any real harm has been done.   Thanks again, folks.
Aroid-L mailing list