Re: aroid travelers

Hi Derek,
             You could also add the RHS gardens at Wisley to your UK list.They have a new state of the art glasshouse there,and are growing many aroids in it.
   Regards Charles

From: derek@horticulturist.com
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 10:27:01 -0500
Subject: [Aroid-l] aroid travelers

It is getting close to “last minute” for articles for the coming issue of Aroideana (the good people who have already contacted me “not you, relax but keep going”). So, all ideas and contributions as word attachments to emails to derek@horticulturist.com please.  Cultural or travel or “lighter” articles particularly welcomed.

One idea that I have been trying to flesh out needs help: I thought that an article dealing with a possible destination area telling aroiders where to go to see good collections of living material might be very helpful;

I have had notes on the following (thank you Tom and Marek). Can anyone else help?

UK   Edinburgh, Kew, The Living Rainforest,

Western Europe and Scandinavia    Berlin, Brussels, Frankfurt, Goteborg, Lyon, Munich, Nancy , Vienna

More Easterly  Leningrad, Moscow, Teplice, Vroclav

As ever, Derek

Have more than one Hotmail account? Link them together to easily access both.
Aroid-L mailing list