Into the new year with a new Araceum.

  • Subject: Into the new year with a new Araceum.
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 05:22:22 +0100

Hello Aroiders,
The work took about 2 months, I added shortcuts to random plants in the homepage. They will change everytime you enter or refresh the page. In this connexion, I changed many filenames (.htm files and thumbnails), so if you have direct links to these pages, please fix them. Now the filenames are easier to remember and browse, because they are identical with species or cultivar names, for example: atroviridis.htm or kingofsiam.htm
It refers only to the identified plants in Araceum, the filenames in the ID Center were not changed. Some internal links may not work yet. I added favicons to links, if you don't have a favicon in your site, create an image 16x16 pix ans save it it in the root directory with the name favicon.ico (don't forget to copy it on the server :)
I didn't change the layout and the navigation, too many changes would be hurting.
Welcome to
All the Best in the New Year,
Marek Argent
Aroid-L mailing list