I have seen this plant in Florida years ago and if I remember well it was a hybrid.

See IF you can get seeds on the inflorescens.

Nice looking plant !            Best wishes,     Joep

On Nov 29, 2010, at 11:46 PM, Marek Argent wrote:

Dear Friends,

I cannot identify this Anthurium, may anyone help.

Marek

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 9:29 PM
Subject: Aroid ID

Hello,

I am looking for help with Identifying the attached Anthurium.

This Anthurium is thought to have been purchased in the trade in the last 5-6 years in South Florida.  It is roughly 4.5â/ 1.5 meters overall height.  The leaves are ~30âX17â/ 76cmX43cm.  It may have been sold as A. daguense.

Keith Buttry

Nie znaleziono wirusÃw w tej wiadomoÅci.
Sprawdzone przez AVG - www.avg.com
Wersja: 10.0.1170 / Baza danych wirusÃw: 426/3286 - Data wydania: 2010-11-28<spadix copy.jpg><Anthurium sp 1 copy.jpg>