Duke Gardens - do you live near it?

  • Subject: Duke Gardens - do you live near it?
  • From: The Silent Seed <santoury@aol.com>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 18:00:58 -0500 (EST)

On my recent trip, I visited Sarah P Duke Gardens (Duke U's gardens) - and they have a plant sale table - I bought two Gingers / Hedychiums. They told me that one is "Daniel Weeks" and the other one - I cannot remember the name of this Hedychium.
But, Both are in large masses, near the building, near the "mouth" of the walkway to the gardens. Two large "thickets" - one is Daniel Weeks, and I was wondering if anybody on here has visited, or lives near there, who might be able to tell me the name of the second one? There are only two possibilities.

Aroid-L mailing list