Re: depolluting plants

  • Subject: Re: depolluting plants
  • From: Geneviève Ferry <jpcferry2@wanadoo.fr>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 18:18:41 +0100

Dear Sherry,

Thank you very much for this information and best wishes for you too,
Geneviève

Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 12:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] depolluting plants

Hi everyone,
  I remember NASA doing a study about this very thing.  Here's a link to a little info about it.  I'm sure y'all can find other information as well.
    I wish every one of y'all and your loved ones the Happiest and Merriest Christmas ever!
                                            Sherry