Re: tacca chantrieri

  • Subject: Re: tacca chantrieri
  • From: Michael Pascall <mickpascall@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 11:15:29 +1000

It is a tropical plant , and often will go dormant in less than ideal conditions .
btw not an aroid ..

Michael Pascall,

From: Zanezirklejr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 13:33:17 -0500
To: aroid-l@www.gizmoworks.com
Subject: [Aroid-l] tacca chantrieri

I recently got a tacca chantrieri and the new leaf that grew turned black and died. I've been misting it and a new leaf has begun to emerge, I keep the plant in a bright window and around 70F . Can anyone tell me why the leaf died before unfurling? Does it need a humidifier?