Rarepalmseeds order ?

  • Subject: Rarepalmseeds order ?
  • From: The Silent Seed <santoury@aol.com>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 16:50:31 -0500 (EST)

I put in an order today from them - and they have Aroid seeds - if anyone wants anything - aroid, or otherwise, feel free to add to my order. I am paying for everything. You only need cover your seeds, and shipping from me to you, which will be pennies.

Do you want to receive my plant newsletters via email?
The Silent Seed - Rare and Unusual Plants
Aroid-L mailing list