Re: Titan flowering at Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne

  • Subject: Re: Titan flowering at Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne
  • From: "Weaver, Bill (NorCal GDS Team Lead)" <bill.weaver@hp.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 02:06:13 +0000

I’d have to agree. It will likely ‘color up’ a lot more before it opens. One sneaky detail to watch out for is that they tend

to open overnight with the spathe starting to pull away just after dark and opening fully overnight.

I’ve attached a gratuitous photo of my most recent bloom. (Also a left over right bloom, something I never noticed before)