Help with ID

  • Subject: Help with ID
  • From: Don Martinson <llmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 14:51:14 -0600

Title: Help with ID
Attached is the photo of an Anthurium I took in Chachagua, Costa Rica.  Although the photo doesn’t show it well, the inflorescence seemed to
 have a definite pinkish case.  It looks like it might be one of the Pachyneuriums, but that’s beyond my expertise.  Any suggestions?

-- Don Martinson
   Milwaukee, Wisconsin