Re: Arum hygrophilum

  • Subject: Re: Arum hygrophilum
  • From: DAVID LEEDY <djleedy@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 05:57:53 -0800 (PST)

Thank you Marek,

As I mentioned earlier, the original was not intended for wide distribution, but has accomplished its purpose.  I have now been invited to make a presentation on Aroids to a fairly large and esteemed group here in Fort Worth.  So the original is now being converted to a Powerpoint presentation with an extensive prologue describing Aroids.

Having my missionary cape on, I am now seeking other groups to which I can make this presentation.  Hopefully, before I am through, I will have made a convert or two to our denomination (e.g. Aroids).

Regards,
David Leedy