Re: Amorphophallus seed id please

  • Subject: Re: Amorphophallus seed id please
  • From: Peter Boyce <phymatarum@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 12:21:08 +0800

Species of the eburneusÂcomplex - which includes, apart from eburneus, brachyphyllus, juliae, niahensis, and julaihii, along with another maybe two new species, have large fruits containing a single large ellipsoid seed. The complex is not related to titanum, nor to the the borneensis complex, which includes hewittii.