Re: Aroidiana Suppliment

  • Subject: Re: Aroidiana Suppliment
  • From: Peter Boyce <phymatarum@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 14:54:41 +0800

Hi Christopher,

Remarkably as the Fenestratarum paper was being set we flowered a second species, from the far east of Borneo! Yes, the poster could do with an update, but it should be delayed a while since Aridarum is set to break up, as too is the remainder of Piptospatha. Then there is also the other new genus that the Fenestratarum paper alludes to, plus the mis-placed 'Bakoa' brevipedunculata....

Happy Holidays!

Peter