Re: Helicodiceros and Dracunculus

Hi Aroideans!

My name is Nathanael Simonsson and I live in Sweden..
I am going to be very interested in Aroids, I've got some species now
from USA and I wonder if anyone want to trade with me? I have these
aroids to offer:
Arisaema amurense
 " sp. #1 (no description)
 " sp. #2 (no more description than "Striped flowers")
 " tortuosum ex KBE 094 [coll. Kashmir, 3000m. 1983]
Arisarum vulgare
Arum orientale
Biarum tenuifolium (out of order soon!)

Do anyone want to trade with me?
I am searching for Amorphophallus, Dracunculus, Arum creticum, Pinellia
and more..

I can also trade out Asclepiadaceae, Gesneriaceae or 1000 different
species of many different families (seed).
Look at my website!
http://www.torget.se/users/k/Kohleria/

Ps. the English version is not finished but halfway to do..
Gesneriaceae - please look at:
http://www.torget.se/users/k/Kohleria/min-gesneria.html

Have a nice day!

Merry Xmas to you all!

Nathanael in Sweden... here it is none snow... want to have snow!