Sauromatum venosum seeds arrived as mailed!

Hi all Aroiders,

I am happy to announce that everybody that I mailed the Sauromatum
venosum seeds received them:

Sue Zunino, McKinleyville Ca; Doug Burdic, Florence Or; Don Martinson,
Wauatosa WI and David Constantine, Somerset TA7 9Pl UK

I mailed the seeds in a regular letter envelope without any permit. So
far the FEDS have not bothered me.

A picture of Sauromatum venosum can be viewed here

Thanks Dr Fausto of Italy for supplying us with these seeds.

Everybody, please check back with me next year to see how my Sauromatum
venosum seeds are doing.

Judy Bauer
8440 Huckleberry Trl
Concord NC 28027