Re: New Aroideana Editor

Yes, Aroideana, Volume 21 is in the mail along with a *new* Roster!!!!  I
know that it is in the mail because I took it to the Post Office and turned
it over to the folks there.  Now, only problem is...  when will they
deliver.  We mailed them Bulk Mail because the weight would have cost us a
fortune to send them regular mail.... 150 pages in Aroideana alone.

I, too, would like to welcome Peter to the Editorship of Aroideana.  I know
that with his background and knowledge that we will have  excellent issues.

Now, with a new Editor, lets get him going good...  If any of you have the
ability to put a few words together (and I know that most of you can....  I
have been reading...)  Send Peter an article that he could publish.  It
would be an excellent thing to do.

P.S.  If you are not a member of the International Aroid Society, send me a
private e-mail and I will give you details.

>the press and is being prepared for mailing. It should be in the mail to
>1998 IAS members of record in the next several days.
>Having said that, it is appropriate to announce that Peter Boyce has
>assumed the role of Editor of Aroideana, replacing Amy Donovan. You'll
>see an announcement about this change in the next IAS Newsletter.
>Welcome Pete! We're looking forward to seeing Volume 22!
>Don Burns   Plantation, FL USA   Zone 10b

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
Your Source for Tropical Araceae