Re: Old/second-hand botanical books

> Can anyone suggest a good source for old/out of print/second-hand botanical
> books?

Greg,

This guy in California is very good. He specializes in books botanical.  The
dealer is:

Brooks Books
PO Box 21473
Concord CA 94521

Phone: 510 672-4566

Owned by Phil & Martha Nesty

They publish a catalog a couple tomes a year, and they will do searches.
I have purchased from them a couple of times and have not been disappointed.
He handles credit card transactions so I imagine he will ship overseas.

Don