Re: Old/second-hand botanical books

Greg Ruckert wrote:
> Can anyone suggest a good source for old/out of print/second-hand botanical
> books?
> Email me direct rather than to the list please (Unless any one else is
> interested of course).
> Merry Christmas to all aroid nuts.
> Greg Ruckert
> Australian Areae Collection
> http://www.ezi-learn.com.au/areae/default.html

Hi Greg,

I picked up an original copy of Darwin's 'Insectivorous Plants' in
excellent condition from the second hand book shop listed below. They
specialize in horticulture and botany books and are very nice people to
deal with:

Elizabeth Woodburn, Books, ABAA
P.O. Box 398
Hopewell, NJ (08525)
Phone # 609-466-0522
Email: woodburn@prodigy.net

The best of this Christmas season to you and everyone on our list,