Re: Anth. veitchii

A bit of a warning.  I have seen seven different clones of Anthurium
veitchii.  Dr. Birdsey had them before Hurricane Andrew.  The clone that is
shown at the below URL appears to be the "Colombian" clone.  It is the
rarest of the clones.  The other clones vary in width between the lateral
veins, the shape of the sinus and the color.  The "Colombian" clone seems
to have the darkest green.  Somehow, I do not think this clone would sell
for the price listed.  I am going to order and see....  and I hope I am
wrong....
Dewey

>Dear tsuh yang,
>
>there it is:
>http://ng.netgate.net/~kk/Araceae/Anthurium/unknown.A.html
>
>David
>
>Piabinha@aol.com wrote:
>>
>> can someone point me to a picture of this plant?  or describe it to me.
>>is it
>> very large?  i'm thinking of ordering it from tropiflora, along with the
>> alocasias they have.
>>
>> tsuh yang
>
>--
>David Scherberich