Re: Anth. veitchii

>How true is this??
>
>I want to know because I've always had fantasies of growing A. veitchii and
>warocqueanum in my bathroom.

one of my first growth chambers WAS a bathroom! they are ideal being
tile-lined to hold humidity and generally waterproof. add lights and a
source of humidity like a vaporizer, and you are HOME! i flowered my first
orchid in a bathroom in Brooklyn.

I mean growth chamber in a figurative sense, not a laboratory sense. anyone
can make growth chambers.

hermine