Re: seeds to split

Hello this is Brian Williams. I have talked to the company selling the seeds.
I have asked for a guarantee on the seeds. I will stop trying to get this
together if everyone thinks it is a bad idea. I would like to hear everyone's
opinion. But if I do get at least 8 people who will not get mad if the seeds
are not all that great. I will go ahead and ship for the seeds. I will make
sure to have a guarantee on the seeds as well. I will let you know what the
company says. Here is what they sent me last night. THANKS
Dear Mr. Brian:

We do only supply seeds of best fresh quality.
If your people would not be satisfied with the quality our firm certainly
would not exist near a century.
Many times the reason of poor germination is the wrong treatment.
To assure the shipment of only fresh fertile seeds, your eventual order
would be send partially, from December to March, just to can send the seeds
immediately after collected.

Regards,
Alvim Seidel