Philo. x Evansii

In one of the Trade Journals that I get I see where Rancho Tissue
Technologies has put Philo. x Evansii into Tissue Culture.  It is available
now.  Rancho is a wholesale only company.  So, what you have to do is
contact your local garden center and tell them about it.  They will have to
get in touch with their suppliers and have them order it in the quantities
that Rancho requires....

Just thought you'd like to know.  I have had a few requests for this plant...
Dewey

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
THE PHILODENDRON PHREAQUE
Your Source for Tropical Araceae