Re: ID needed

Hi,

I live in LaCrosse, and I'm new to the world of arisaema (I hope I spelled
that correctly!).  I suscribed to the message boards of something-or-other,
and I get the letters from people like you.  Most of the info is over my
head, but I'm learning!

I was wondering how long you've been studying these types of plants, how you
cultivate them in Wisconsin, and how you bacame interested in them in the
first place.

Thank you,
Sheri