Re: Amorph. titanum seeds at Huntington Botanical Garden

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Amorph. titanum seeds at Huntington Botanical Garden
  • From: SelbyHort@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 09:26:05 -0600 (CST)

Hello all of you following the Amorphophallus titanum stories that never seem
to end:

I have just found the BBC article about Huntington's Amorph. titanum seeds.
It was posted on 1 February. Here's the link to the page:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_627000/627166.stm

You can see the in the BBC article the images of their seeds and
infructescence. I think Huntington is working to get some more images up on
their own web site, but none are there yet.

Donna Atwood
Selby Gardens