seeds on the way

Peoples,

Those of you who requested seed from the red Amorphophallus muelleri that I
offered here a few months ago, may be glad to hear that the seeds have been
sent off last week. Hope they arrive safe. There were 52 orders and the
seeds are all gone now, so no material for extra orders.

Furthermore it pleases me to announce that the Amorphophallus collection
performed well last year and I can offer quite some species. Just wait
another week and keep monitoring the list....... There will also be some
material of non-phalloid tuberous aroids.

Cheers all,
Wilbert