Fairchild Tropical Garden

The following is a forwarded message from FTG.

Chuck Hubbuch and I have been working with the staff of Martha Stewart
Living TV since September 1999. After several attempts at scheduling,
Martha Stewart visited Fairchild Tropical Garden in February to film
segments about the Garden. She interviewed the Garden's Director, Dr.
Julia Kornegay and Chuck Hubbuch, Director of Plant Collections. The
conservatory, epiphyte room and an area of the Montgomery Palmetum were
used as backgrounds. Extensive footage of the Garden and the collection
was taken.

We have been most anxious to see the Garden on her show. I just received
notice that the show will be aired on the 3rd of March..

Note the date or set your VCR to record -
Martha Stewart Living TV
CBS
9:00 a.m. EST
Friday March 3, 2000

I hope you enjoy seeing the Garden on national television.

Suzanne Kores
Public Relations Manager
Fairchild Tropical Garden
10901 Old Cutler Road, Coral Gables (Miami), FL 33156  U.S.A.
Telephone: 305/667-1651, ext. 3323
Fax: 305/661-8953
email: skores@ftg.org
http://www.ftg.org