desparetely seeking

Dracontium margaretae,I really like the look of it ! The very narrow
leaflets give it an elegant appearance.
Really want every spp ! only 20 isnt there ? We have 4 ssp, another
collector  in Aus has another 2 ssp.
He may have more now as he has just returned from a trip to Brazil.

'Tubercles'  ; great to learn new words isn't it ! Very handy way to send
plants as tubercles are so small we can call them 'seeds' ;o) and send them
through the postal system with few problems.
Michael Pascall