Anthurium offer

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Anthurium offer
  • From: Betsytrips@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 11:15:24 -0600 (CST)

Several of you have jumped onto the Anth peltigerum and the black anthurium
from Colombia that I put out there for your opportunity. Well, the importer
has Anth cutucuense also if any of you want this one. Of course, it is
difficult to grow. It is a beautiful tripart high altitude, 6,000 feet, from
the Condor and the Cutucu of Ecuador. It is ribbed like veichei, dark green,
red stemmed and very pretty. ($50 each) If interested let me know
immediately.

Good growing to all of you!
Betsy Feuerstein
901 754 6271