Re: Colocasia kotoensis

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Colocasia kotoensis
  • From: Scott Hyndman <hyndman@aroid.org>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 07:48:35 -0600 (CST)

Try contacting either John Rawlins
(http://www.aroid.org/aroiders/rawlins.html) or Danny Beath
(http://www.aroid.org/aroiders/beath.html).  Either those two
entomology/pollination experts should be able to help in the identification
of your gnats.  When you have an id, why not write an article about it for
the IAS Aroideana, or for the IAS Newsletter?  I am sure that many of us
would like to learn more of your travels and of your discoveries.

Best regards,  Scott

Mr. Scott Hyndman
International Aroid Society Web Site
Vero Beach, Florida, USA