Re: Aroid auction?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Aroid auction?
  • From: Aroideae@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 15:11:52 -0600 (CST)

Dear Jim,

Yes, i also received the same letter.  i haven't checked the IAS Directory
yet, to see if the man is a member.

Lynn Hannon

Dear all;
   I suspect that like many of you I received an interesting
note in the mail this week regarding bids on a large dormant 'corm'
of Amorphophallus titanum.

   I won't mention details here, but the letter was accepting
bids by mail from a private collector.

   Anyone else get this note?

   Was it sent out to all members of IAS?

   Just curious.         Jim W.