Re: Taccarum weddellianum (cold weather)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Taccarum weddellianum (cold weather)
  • From: SelbyHort@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 10:27:10 -0600 (CST)

Les, its been pretty cold up here in Vermont lately as well. I have only just
recently moved to this region. I did not bring any aroids with me except for
a dormant Amorphophallus konjac that I planted outdoors last August as an
experiment. I have little hope that it will survive, although all the locals
keep telling me this is a "mild" winter.

Donna Atwood

In a message dated 02/23/2001 9:04:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lkallus@earthlink.net writes:

<< I wanted to type something about this, but my fingers were too stiff from
 the freezing weather.