Re: Aroid auction?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Aroid auction?
  • From: "James W. Waddick" <jim-jim@swbell.net>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 17:48:05 -0600 (CST)

Dear All;
	I have had numerous private and egroup responses-about
equally divided. I hate to be involved, but I guess I got myself into

	I received a letterhead ( February 2000) addressed to 'Dear
Aroid Enthusiast"
	The sender is currently accepting bids for a 7 year old
Amorph. titanum expected to weigh 30 lbs with a 15 ft petiole,and 8
ft wide leaf. "Serious inquiries only" and no cut off date.

	I don't know the addressee and am neither pro or con, just
curious. If you are a "Serious inquiry", email me privately and I'll
send you the full name and address (sorry no email address given).

	Just an inquiring mind.		Jim W.
Dr. James W. Waddick
8871 NW Brostrom Rd.
Kansas City Missouri 64152-2711