Re: A. Titanum

Gary,

You can find information on growing Am. titanum online at

http://www.aroid.org/genera/amorphophallus/amcult.html

and http://www.aroid.org/genera/amorphophallus/bonnculture/

You might also search the Aroid-L archives at

http://www.mallorn.com/lists/aroid-l/  There have been several good
discussions of the topic on Aroid-L over the years that could be useful.

Best regards,  Scott

Mr. Scott Hyndman
International Aroid Society Web Site
Vero Beach, Florida, USA