Re: Evolution and the ugliest aroid

  • Subject: Re: Evolution and the ugliest aroid
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 16:21:35 -0600 (CST)

So what happened to Beautiful, Exquisite, Delicate, Glorious, Enchanting, Spectacular, Wonderful, Pretty?    Ladies are ALWAYS beautiful  & I will not agree that some are less beautiful than others   So please if is to be Big, Bad & Ugly let it be MISTER.  Anyway I don't think any living things ought to be considered ugly but if it is unavoidable, in the final lol sacrifice I nominate myself before someone else does.  I can say in all humility this aroid Member is huge.

PLEASE send your nomination for the loveliest aroid LADIES to Handsome Mr. Joe.

Ron