Re: LOL ?????????????

  • Subject: Re: LOL ?????????????
  • From: Paul Tyerman <ptyerman@ozemail.com.au>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 08:26:12 -0600 (CST)

>  PLEASE enlighten me; I have read that abreviation, of course, many many
>times and always wondered what the h..., no, what on earth the people
>talking about....

Bernhard,

To my understanding LOL means Laugh Out Loud.

Some others include....

ROTF - Roll on the Floor
ROTFLOL - Roll on the Floor Laughing Out Loud
ROTFLMAO - Roll on the Floor Laughing my A.. Off (insert suitable word for
your posterior)

Then there are things like
TTFN - Ta Ta for Now (i.e Bye for Now)
BFN - Bye for Now

Hope that is of some help.

To the moderator..... feel free to delete this message if someone else has
already supplied this information.

Cheers.

Paul Tyerman
mailto:ptyerman@ozemail.com.au

Growing.... Galanthus, Erythroniums, Fritillarias, Cyclamen, Crocus,
Cyrtanthus, Liliums, Hellebores, Aroids, Irises plus just about anything
else that doesn't move!!!!!